Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default adapter help

I was given several 1x8 threaded face plates but my cheepo mono tube
lathe has 3/4-16 inch spindle. I baught a 1x8 x3" long bolt for over
$3.00 to make adapters.
The damn things are to hard to drill & tap. Where can I find adapters in
northern ohio ??
Jerry

http://community.webtv.net/awoodbutc...oodWorkingPage

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Hi Jerry,

Penn State has them http://www.pennstateind.com/store/LA3418.html for
$17.00. Other places have them also.

Dan

"Jerry - OHIO" wrote in message
I was given several 1x8 threaded face plates but my cheepo mono tube
lathe has 3/4-16 inch spindle. I baught a 1x8 x3" long bolt for over
$3.00 to make adapters.
The damn things are to hard to drill & tap. Where can I find adapters in
northern ohio ??
Jerry

http://community.webtv.net/awoodbutc...oodWorkingPage

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Jerry - OHIO schreef:
I was given several 1x8 threaded face plates but my cheepo mono tube
lathe has 3/4-16 inch spindle. I baught a 1x8 x3" long bolt for over
$3.00 to make adapters.
The damn things are to hard to drill & tap. Where can I find adapters in
northern ohio ??
Jerry

http://community.webtv.net/awoodbutc...oodWorkingPage

Why not give this a try:

http://www.efunda.com/processes/heat.../annealing.cfm
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

I'm to cheep. Bill gave me another idiea.Or I'll go with Penn State.
Thanks !!
Jerry
Awoodbutcher

http://community.webtv.net/awoodbutc...oodWorkingPage

IDE Adapter joe Electronics Repair 1 April 10th 07 05:38 AM
Can I charge my laptop with a 60W adapter instead of a 90W adapter?! [email protected] Electronics Repair 4 January 7th 07 01:58 AM
Sell:Brass Male Adapter,Swivel Female Adapter,Flare Adapter,Tee,Connector,Barbed Tee,Elbow, valvetom Home Repair 0 November 27th 06 05:50 PM
1-10 -> 2¼-8 adapter, anyone? Grant Erwin Metalworking 2 March 6th 05 07:26 AM
AC Adapter Vic Electronics Repair 24 December 3rd 04 05:16 PM