Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default faceplates, anyone

for those who may need inexpensive faceplates, this is one of my occasional
reminders to click on the faceplates link on my web page, below. There is
also a reasonably thorough article on vacuum chucking, and a few vac pumps.

--
Bill
www.wbnoble.com

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Hell, I've order hundreds! (Said with a grin of course.)
Ordered them for my turning club. They're very popular, and a great
deal.
(Have several for myself.)
Again, a nonpaid endorsement.
Tom Weber in Merritt Island, FL

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

I saw the note no 1x10 LH specials - how about 1x10 RH.

I think my 1946 wood lathe has enough - but one never really does.

Now I have a metal lathe and mill so I can cut most of what I need.
It took years to find the first provider.

Martin

Bill Noble wrote:
for those who may need inexpensive faceplates, this is one of my occasional
reminders to click on the faceplates link on my web page, below. There is
also a reasonably thorough article on vacuum chucking, and a few vac pumps.

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

In message
, Tom
Weber writes
Hell, I've order hundreds! (Said with a grin of course.)
Ordered them for my turning club. They're very popular, and a great
deal.
(Have several for myself.)
Again, a nonpaid endorsement.
Tom Weber in Merritt Island, FL

Tom , you do realise they can be removed from the object after turning ?
Their not some kind of fancy stand
--
John

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Ohhh. I'll have to consider that.
If your idea works, would anyone here be interested in buying about 3
dozen 1-1/4 X 8 face plates?
Used, but barely. (To be precise, only once each.)
Tom Weber in Merritt Island, FL

Tom , you do realise they can be removed from the object after turning ?
Their not some kind of fancy stand
--
John

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

"Tom Weber" wrote: Hell, I've order hundreds! (clip)
Well, now I think we have a clue how Bill N is able to afford all those
collector cars.

FS - faceplates William B Noble (don't reply to this address) Woodturning 9 January 3rd 06 07:18 AM
faceplates Art Ransom Woodturning 0 December 16th 04 02:29 PM
faceplates Bob Cook Woodturning 6 April 17th 04 06:38 PM
Faceplates Lewis Dodd Woodturning 3 October 5th 03 05:15 AM
Faceplates RikC Woodturning 14 July 31st 03 09:11 AM