Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
JD JD is offline

Default Carefree post

Hey folks,

I know this is a woodturning site, but I also know that you all seem
to enjoy a joke and laugh as much as anyone.

Check out some of the funny humor at my favorite site. I just love
sharing this stuff.

http://www.jibjab.com/originals

Sorry if my OT post offends anyone (and if it does you really need to
get out more).

Hope you enjoy,

JD
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Hey JD, I took your advice and got out more and I'm still a crotchety
ole coot. I'm gonna try staying in more and check out your favorite
site. Reckon there's hope?

Turn to Safety, Arch
Fortiter

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
JD JD is offline

On Feb 7, 7:01 am, (Arch) wrote:
Hey JD, I took your advice and got out more and I'm still a crotchety
ole coot. I'm gonna try staying in more and check out your favorite
site. Reckon there's hope?

Turn to Safety, Arch
Fortiter

I doubt it but maybe there is hope, Arch. I'm accused of being a
"bear" to live with on occasion. I keep telling them that's hard to
believe, I'm only 5'8" tall and weigh 160 lbs. Hardly a "bear." And
then I tell them to go away and leave me alone...... or else.
But, I do love a good laugh. And political humor is usually the best
(unless you consider religious humor and then I have to think
political comes second .... what?!?!.... I'm religious, I just think
God likes to laugh too).

Have fun,
JD

Pictures. To post or not to post. Musing about the option. Arch Woodturning 4 July 23rd 06 12:56 PM
Post oak Olebiker Woodworking 3 January 1st 06 06:40 PM
To buy or not - first post [email protected] Home Ownership 0 December 15th 05 01:48 AM
To buy or not - first post [email protected] Home Ownership 1 December 14th 05 01:16 PM
Wood Question: Which is stronger, a round post or square post? McQualude Woodworking 68 November 16th 03 07:19 AM