Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
JD JD is offline

Default Carefree post

On Feb 7, 7:01 am, (Arch) wrote:
Hey JD, I took your advice and got out more and I'm still a crotchety
ole coot. I'm gonna try staying in more and check out your favorite
site. Reckon there's hope?

Turn to Safety, Arch
Fortiter

I doubt it but maybe there is hope, Arch. I'm accused of being a
"bear" to live with on occasion. I keep telling them that's hard to
believe, I'm only 5'8" tall and weigh 160 lbs. Hardly a "bear." And
then I tell them to go away and leave me alone...... or else.
But, I do love a good laugh. And political humor is usually the best
(unless you consider religious humor and then I have to think
political comes second .... what?!?!.... I'm religious, I just think
God likes to laugh too).

Have fun,
JD