Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Wood Lathe

Hi
Has anyone here ordered or purchased the new lathe presented by Busy
Bee. It is the 18/47 , 2 hp I think a ct128.
If so did they hear anymore on delivery dates?
I purchased a new bandsaw earlier and now I am anixously awaiting my
new lathe.
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

In article
,
Moray wrote:

Hi
Has anyone here ordered or purchased the new lathe presented by Busy
Bee. It is the 18/47 , 2 hp I think a ct128.
If so did they hear anymore on delivery dates?
I purchased a new bandsaw earlier and now I am anixously awaiting my
new lathe.

Moray, I found a reference to the lathe over at Canadianwoodworking.com,
they all sounded impressed, but it was only due to ship this month. Also
recall that this group is mostly US, and BusyBee and Grizzly have an
agreement not to sell across the border (their owners are brothers), so
on one in the US has probably ever seen it

Personal e-mail is the n7bsn but at amsat.org
RV and Camping FAQ can be found athttp://www.ralphandellen.us/rv

Thanks Ralph for the information. I called yesterday and now they say
mid to late February.

CNC wood lathe Art Ransom Woodturning 1 October 6th 06 04:33 PM
WOOD LATHE J T Woodworking 3 November 17th 05 11:38 PM
$20 WOOD LATHE J T Woodworking 0 November 6th 05 12:02 AM
Need info on lathe - Gerry's Tool Wood copy lathe David C. Stone Woodturning 2 June 13th 05 02:32 PM
Jet wood lathe [email protected] Woodworking 5 December 21st 04 03:45 PM