Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Yume, AZ source of bandsaw blades?

I need to pick up some 105" bandsaw blades on our next shopping trip to the
States.. Prefer a saw shop, but woodworking supply will work...

Yuma, AZ or El Centro/Calexico CA..

Mail order is out, need to physically buy them..

thanks,

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

On Sat, 19 Jan 2008 15:38:02 -0600, "Tom" wrote:

Why don't you catch the 3:10 to Yuma?

Right...
Your netflicks account has been canceled..

"mac davis" wrote in message
.. .
I need to pick up some 105" bandsaw blades on our next shopping trip to the
States.. Prefer a saw shop, but woodworking supply will work...

Yuma, AZ or El Centro/Calexico CA..

Mail order is out, need to physically buy them..

thanks,

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Bandsaw blades Richard Thompson Woodworking 11 January 4th 07 03:24 AM
Source for bandsaw blades Nick UK diy 4 April 3rd 06 11:03 AM
Bandsaw Blades Ken Cutt Metalworking 6 August 28th 05 12:19 AM
Bandsaw Blades [email protected] Woodturning 13 January 30th 05 04:34 AM
Need source of odd size bandsaw blades... tomhooper Woodworking 11 January 12th 05 12:03 PM