Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default for those with mini-midi lathes - make your own fixtures/faceplates - taps for sale

ok, that's a long title - I am purging some excess stuff I've
accumulated -
I have three extra 1X8 tpi taps - if you want to make fixtures out of
aluminum or maple (or some other hard wood), you drill and then tap
and you
are set to go - useful for making jam chucks, special holding
fixtures, etc,
or for cleaning up threads on faceplates or chucks if they get
damaged.

I want $5 each for the taps, shipping is $5 for one, $8 for all of
them -
contact me off the list using instructions below if you are
interested.
These are used, but good, sharp, etc.

--
bill