Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Turning BIG in the Netherlands

For those of us who din't visit the site of Doornekamp:

http://www.dehoutdraaier.nl/html/index.htm

I hope you will like it!

Gerard

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Gerard wrote:
For those of us who din't visit the site of Doornekamp:

http://www.dehoutdraaier.nl/html/index.htm

I hope you will like it!

Gerard

I NEVER want to meet the child who can spin that top!

Some excellent work, Gerard ... do you have any association with the
people at Doornekamp?

Bill

--
I'm not not at the above address.
http://nmwoodworks.com

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000757-3, 07/17/2007
Tested on: 7/18/2007 3:09:54 AM

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

"Gerard" wrote in message
oups.com...
For those of us who din't visit the site of Doornekamp:

http://www.dehoutdraaier.nl/html/index.htm

I hope you will like it!

Gerard

His live center is bigger then my lathe. A real craftman

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

On 18 jul, 09:09, BillinDetroit wrote:
Gerard wrote:
For those of us who din't visit the site of Doornekamp:

http://www.dehoutdraaier.nl/html/index.htm

I hope you will like it!

Gerard

I NEVER want to meet the child who can spin that top!

Some excellent work, Gerard ... do you have any association with the
people at Doornekamp?

Bill

Not directly, but someone who bought a vise from me told me he made
the CNC equipment for the lathe of Doornekamp....it's a small world!

Gerard

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Gerard wrote:
For those of us who din't visit the site of Doornekamp:

http://www.dehoutdraaier.nl/html/index.htm

I hope you will like it!

Gerard

I NEVER want to meet the child who can spin that top!

Some excellent work, Gerard ... do you have any association with the
people at Doornekamp?

Someone bought a vise from me and told me he made the CNC equipment
for the lathe of Mr. Doornekamp. It's a small world. No, I don't have
any further association with the people at Doornekamp, but who knows
what the future will bring?