Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Wood trade

I spent the weekend chain sawing up a large (30"x42") that has a good amount
of burl and curl, drive by gloat. I am willing to share this though, and am
looking to trade some of it away. The pieces are sealed and can be cut to
your preferred size. Weight would most likely limit the size to hollow form
or small bowl blanks. The wood would be shipped UPS or USPS.

THE CATCH:
What I would like in return are small cubes, 2" or 3", of woods that I don't
have in my collection. Here is a link to a list of the woods I currently
have http://home.ptd.net/~ndd1/spheres.html . I haven't updated that for a
few years but haven't added to many more species, I'm at about 275 right
now. I turn these cubes in to spheres and do not mind an inclusions or even
cracks if it is a hard wood to get. I have traded with turners from lots of
states including Texas, California and Hawaii.

If you are interested please email me. Thanks.

Tony Manella
ndd1"at"ptd.net (remove "at")
http://home.ptd.net/~ndd1/
Lehigh Valley Woodturners
www.lehighvalleywoodturners.com

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

TonyM wrote:
I spent the weekend chain sawing up a large (30"x42") that has a good amount
of burl and curl, drive by gloat.

Tony ... "chain sawing up a large".

A large -what-?

I probably haven't anything to trade, but others might - and they will
want to know the species you are offering.

Bill
--
I'm not not at the above address.
http://nmwoodworks.com

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000753-2, 07/03/2007
Tested on: 7/3/2007 12:40:56 PM

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

oops. Norway maple.

"BillinDetroit" wrote in message
TonyM wrote:
I spent the weekend chain sawing up a large (30"x42") that has a good
amount of burl and curl, drive by gloat.

Tony ... "chain sawing up a large".

A large -what-?

I probably haven't anything to trade, but others might - and they will
want to know the species you are offering.

Bill
--
I'm not not at the above address.
http://nmwoodworks.com

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000753-2, 07/03/2007
Tested on: 7/3/2007 12:40:56 PM

enzhou Taitong import & export trade Co., Ltd. is a stock-company specializing in the import & export trade that approved by the Ministry of Foreign Economic Relations and Trade of People's Republic of China. The company registered capital is [email protected] UK diy 6 August 15th 06 01:46 AM
Any turners in the Southern Idaho area wanting to trade wood? Brent Woodturning 0 May 10th 06 05:25 PM
trade MDB Woodturning 7 April 26th 05 02:05 PM
FS or trade max Woodworking 0 January 8th 05 12:34 AM
OT - Take it out in trade Phil Crow Woodworking 9 January 8th 04 01:17 AM