MDB

Default trade

Is anyone interested in trading some bowl blanks for corian, gibraltar,
staron?

Where are you? (are we talking overseas postage?)
What size blanks are you interested in?
I have some 8/4 purpleheart, mahogany, curly maple 6x6 and 8x8, and
some smaller blocks of paduk, etc.
What size and color corian do you have, and what exactly is gibralter
and staron, different brand names for the same plastic, more or less?

MDB

I am in Virginia, as far as color just let me know what you want.
Gibraltar, and Staron are just different brands of solid surface. Basically
the same as corian. I have all different sizes, it is all 1/2" material
that can be ripped up and glued to make whatever size you need.
"MDB" wrote in message
Is anyone interested in trading some bowl blanks for corian, gibraltar,
staron?

Dave in Fairfax

MDB wrote:
I am in Virginia, as far as color just let me know what you want.
Gibraltar, and Staron are just different brands of solid surface. Basically
the same as corian. I have all different sizes, it is all 1/2" material
that can be ripped up and glued to make whatever size you need.

If you're in VA, wood is all around you for the taking. Why do
you need to trade for it?

Dave in Fairfax
--
Dave Leader
reply-to doesn't work

Dave in Fairfax

MDB wrote:
I didn't know it was a sin to do a little trading there dave.

Hardly a sin, you just end up w/o the stuff you've traded rather
than adding the wood to your supply. Where in VA are you?

Dave in Fairfax
--
Dave Leader
reply-to doesn't work
use:
daveldr at att dot net
American Association of Woodturners
http://www.woodturner.org
Capital Area Woodturners
http://www.capwoodturners.org/
PATINA
http://www.Patinatools.org/
MDB

Roanoke Va., I know there are a lot of people buying corian and solid
surface materials for pens and such. Just thought I see if anyone wanted to
swap. I run a countertop shop so I have plenty of scrap.
MDB wrote:
I didn't know it was a sin to do a little trading there dave.

Hardly a sin, you just end up w/o the stuff you've traded rather
than adding the wood to your supply. Where in VA are you?

Dave in Fairfax
--
Dave Leader
reply-to doesn't work
use:
daveldr at att dot net
American Association of Woodturners
http://www.woodturner.org
Capital Area Woodturners
http://www.capwoodturners.org/
PATINA
http://www.Patinatools.org/

Dave in Fairfax

MDB wrote:
Roanoke Va., I know there are a lot of people buying corian and solid
surface materials for pens and such. Just thought I see if anyone wanted to
swap. I run a countertop shop so I have plenty of scrap.

That makes a lot more sense, now. I don't know that area very
well, It's a full day's drive, but there are a bunch of people
here from that general area, so you should be able to get some
useful feedback.

Dave in Fairfax

Trade discount at B&Q? Lobster UK diy 19 March 31st 05 07:56 PM
FS or trade max Woodworking 0 January 8th 05 12:34 AM
ANCIENT MARINERS: Andean-Mexican seagoing trade Yuri Kuchinsky Metalworking 24 July 11th 04 04:54 AM
WANT TO TRADE - RALEIGH, NC, AREA J T Woodworking 2 February 18th 04 02:21 PM
For Trade - Shaper Keyway/Slotter Tool Holder Ron Leap Metalworking 0 February 3rd 04 09:14 AM