J T

Default WANT TO TRADE - RALEIGH, NC, AREA

OK, I want an air compressor. I've got 81 Fine Woodworking
magazines, various years, to trade. All good, except 2-3 apparently
something spilled on them and pages are partly stuck together. I'll
take any below compressor, new, in trade. Alternate trade all the way
down. First e-mail, first chance. If that falls thru, second, and so
on. Or, $100, cash, then I'll just buy one - better deal than you'll
get on eBay. I'm probably going to be getting rid of more of
woodworking literature later, along with some gun books, and I'll post
here before I try them on eBay. Probably will be looking for a few more
trades, rather than a flat sale. Oh, yes, the compressors are not
listed by preference.

=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0HF, $89.99.
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Disp
layitem.taf?itemnumber=3D38898

=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0HF, $79.99,
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/cta...number=3D90168

=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0HF, $79.99.
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/cta...number=3D47413

=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0HF, $69.99.
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/cta...number=3D47407

=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0Wal-Mart has this for $80 or $90.
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/cta...number=3D41808

ALTERNATE TRADE: If someone came up with one of these, new, I can
dig up about a dozen more Fine Woodworking magazines, plus I don't know
how many other various woodworking magazines. And, I'll toss in some
woodworking books, and plans books, both paperback, and hardback.

=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0HF, $149.99.
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/cta...number=3D42624

JOAT
Doing my part to **** off the religious right.

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT
Web Page Update 19 Feb 2004.
Some tunes I like.
http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofal...ESILIKEVOCALS/

J T

OK, I'll make someone a good deal. All 81 Fine Woodworking
magazines for $80. Plus the cost of shipping, if I have to ship them.
I have no idea how much that would be, I have no idea how much they
weigh. But, if you want them, and they have to be shipped, I'll package
them up, find out what they weigh, and will ship them USPS, UPS, for
FedEX, your choice.
So, if anyone wants them, first e-mail gets first chance. They're
usually asking a starting price of $2-3 each for these on eBay, plus
shipping.

You probably won't get a better deal than this, but one way or
another, I'm going to get rid of them. Oh, yeah, don't hold your breath
waiting for the price to drop again, because I'll probably just get rid
of them at a used bookstore if no one here is interested - I don't need
them, and want the space they're taking up. I would consider a trade
for a decent single shot rifle, if you're in the Raleigh area.

JOAT
Georges Clemenceau supposedly said, "War is too important a matter to be
left to the military". If this is so, it is then obvious that peace is
too precious to be left to politicians.

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT
Web Page Update 19 Feb 2004.
Some tunes I like.
http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofal...ESILIKEVOCALS/

J T

Default SPOKEN FOR - WAS: WANT TO TRADE - RALEIGH, NC, AREA

These are now spoken for by a gentleman from the group. That is,
I'm taking it on good faith that he IS a gentleman, because he IS a
woodworker after all. LOL