Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Dave Peebles, now a full time woodturner

I see by the WC forum that Dave Peebles, Lyons, Ohio is changing jobs to
'retire' to turn wood full time. He mentioned that he can now be more
active on internet forums. I sure hope that includes rcw and he will
favor us with his expertise and gentle wisdom as often as he finds time.

For newcomers to rcw, Dave, a very accomplished turner and a true
gentleman has been a welcome contributor to rcw in times past. I know
that all of us here send our best wishes for a long life with happy
days.

Funny thing, the day I retired was the first morning that I awakened
early and didn't want to sleep in and it has been that way in all the
years since. Also the days of the week, particularly Sat. & Sun. kept
their special meanings and although they never blurred together, they
sure have run fast.

All best, Dave.

Turn to Safety, Arch
Fortiter

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Hello Arch and Rod,

Very kind words, I do truly thank you for them. I do hope to be a more
active member here. It was the first place I found when I went searching for
fellow woodturners in cyberspace.

And also Arch, I find myself up very early too! It must have something to do
with not having to get up early. But the turning time is great. I think I
am going to enjoy this career move.

Best wishes,
Dave

David Peebles
Lyons, Ohio
Revolutions Woodturning
www.bowlturner.com

"Arch" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
tom tom is offline

"Arch" wrote in message

[...]

Any relation to Kurt (or Curt) Peebles? Nice young fellow around 30-40
yrs old, I think. I used to jump with him in Tecumseh, MI, back in the
90's. If so, say "Hi" for me! Tom in Tucson