Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
LRod LRod is offline

Default Dave Peebles, now a full time woodturner

On Thu, 24 May 2007 05:13:13 -0400, (Arch) wrote:

I see by the WC forum that Dave Peebles, Lyons, Ohio is changing jobs to
'retire' to turn wood full time. He mentioned that he can now be more
active on internet forums. I sure hope that includes rcw and he will
favor us with his expertise and gentle wisdom as often as he finds time.

For newcomers to rcw, Dave, a very accomplished turner and a true
gentleman has been a welcome contributor to rcw in times past. I know
that all of us here send our best wishes for a long life with happy
days.

First class guy. I've met him a couple of times at gatherings in
Indianapolis.

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net

care to correspond with you anyway.