Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Super Egg / Hyper Ellipsoid Box w Articulatied Finial

Tired of turning pieces which become static objects once removed
from the lathe? You can make your pieces dynamic and interactive
by changing the shape of the bottom of your piece and / or adding
a part or two that can move.

I've posted a pic of a dynamic piece in
alt..binaries.pictures.woodworking
with the same subject line as this message.

Super Egg / Hyper Ellipsoid Box w Articulatied Finial

If you want to play, play with this idea. Who knows what YOU will
come up with. It's easy to make the parts so you can't use
that as an excuse.

charlie b
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

On Mar 31, 6:21 pm, charlieb wrote:
Tired of turning pieces which become static objects once removed
from the lathe? You can make your pieces dynamic and interactive
by changing the shape of the bottom of your piece and / or adding
a part or two that can move.

I've posted a pic of a dynamic piece in
alt..binaries.pictures.woodworking
with the same subject line as this message.

Super Egg / Hyper Ellipsoid Box w Articulatied Finial

If you want to play, play with this idea. Who knows what YOU will
come up with. It's easy to make the parts so you can't use
that as an excuse.

charlie b

Charlie, how do you access the newsgroups? My ISP doesn't provide
access to them anymore. Is there a site I can go to?

Thanks
Mike

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

"Mike R. Courteau" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Mar 31, 6:21 pm, charlieb wrote:
Tired of turning pieces which become static objects once removed
from the lathe? You can make your pieces dynamic and interactive
by changing the shape of the bottom of your piece and / or adding
a part or two that can move.

I've posted a pic of a dynamic piece in
alt..binaries.pictures.woodworking
with the same subject line as this message.

Super Egg / Hyper Ellipsoid Box w Articulatied Finial

If you want to play, play with this idea. Who knows what YOU will
come up with. It's easy to make the parts so you can't use
that as an excuse.

charlie b

Charlie, how do you access the newsgroups? My ISP doesn't provide
access to them anymore. Is there a site I can go to?

Thanks
Mike

My ISP is having a 'time out' (10 days last time). I am using

http://news.aioe.org/

If you get to read this - it works.

BillR

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Mike R. Courteau wrote:

Charlie, how do you access the newsgroups? My ISP doesn't provide
access to them anymore. Is there a site I can go to?

Thanks
Mike

http://web.hypersurf.com/~charlie2/T...culation6.html
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

mike - I use teranews (www.teranews.com) - I use their "free" service, it's
been adequate for my needs and it is certainly cheap enough

[...]

Toshiba 55HX70 no sync, hyper module repair? Leonard Caillouet Electronics Repair 0 February 16th 07 04:18 PM
Placing cables inside egg box walls OBone UK diy 7 January 13th 07 09:11 PM
Turned Lidded Box - Finial Choices - Your Prefence? charlie b Woodturning 6 October 29th 06 09:52 PM
Finial Sources vernal888 Woodworking 4 November 25th 05 01:09 PM
FA: Super cheap metalworking equipment -Mitutoyo, Starrett, Super/morse Joee Metalworking 0 April 19th 05 08:07 AM