Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default nearok

I have been given a Nearok bandsaw and want to buy a drivebelt for it.
350 Watt
Three speed
Can anyone tell me where i can purchase a drivebelt please

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Allan Topp no_spam wrote:
I have been given a Nearok bandsaw and want to buy a drivebelt for it.
350 Watt
Three speed
Can anyone tell me where i can purchase a drivebelt please

a google search pulls up lots of places , mainly UK .

but it shows "Naerok Bandsaw" with the a and e the other way around.

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Allan I never buy Drive Belts from the Agent, I always go to my local
Bearing / Drives Center usually get any Belt, or Bearings at least 25% of
the Cost from the Machinery Manufacturer.

Just take your Old Belt along and they will match it.

RVS
http://www.laymar-crafts.co.uk