DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   nearok (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/189015-nearok.html)

Allan Topp January 13th 07 06:25 PM

nearok

I have been given a Nearok bandsaw and want to buy a drivebelt for it.
350 Watt
Three speed
Can anyone tell me where i can purchase a drivebelt please

[email protected] January 13th 07 11:10 PM

nearok

Allan Topp no_spam wrote:
I have been given a Nearok bandsaw and want to buy a drivebelt for it.
350 Watt
Three speed
Can anyone tell me where i can purchase a drivebelt please

a google search pulls up lots of places , mainly UK .

but it shows "Naerok Bandsaw" with the a and e the other way around.

Richard Stapley January 15th 07 03:52 PM

nearok

Allan I never buy Drive Belts from the Agent, I always go to my local
Bearing / Drives Center usually get any Belt, or Bearings at least 25% of
the Cost from the Machinery Manufacturer.

Just take your Old Belt along and they will match it.

RVS
http://www.laymar-crafts.co.uk