Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Rikon 20" lathe

I was checking out the Rikon power tools website and saw that they added
a new lathe. Here's the link:

http://www.rikontools.com/Products/Lathes/70-500.htm

Jack
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Taunt wrote:
I was checking out the Rikon power tools website and saw that they added
a new lathe. Here's the link:

http://www.rikontools.com/Products/Lathes/70-500.htm

Jack

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0665-0, 12/29/2006
Tested on: 12/29/2006 11:35:42 AM

Looks sweet! Did you happen to find out their SRP?

Bill

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0665-0, 12/29/2006
Tested on: 12/29/2006 11:36:10 AM

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Bill in Detroit wrote:
Taunt wrote:
I was checking out the Rikon power tools website and saw that they
added a new lathe. Here's the link:

http://www.rikontools.com/Products/Lathes/70-500.htm

Jack

Looks sweet! Did you happen to find out their SRP?

Bill

No, I didn't find a price for it and when I clicked on "where to buy"
all I got was an e-mail address.

I'll keep an eye on it, Jack
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

On Fri, 29 Dec 2006 11:17:00 -0600, Taunt wrote:

http://www.toolcenter.com/70-500.html sells it for $2,999.00

--
Bruce Bowler | An empty stomach is not a good political adviser.