Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Wood turning on You Tube

I am sure there are a lot of you that have discovered you
tube but for those of you that have not, there are several
good videos on wood turning. I have found several by
searching for "wood lathe". There is one fellow that puts
up a lot of videos of artist working in many different
mediums including wood. It's called "Artist in Residence" It
might be worth a look.
As a disclaimer---I have not posted anything there so I am
not trying to promote myself. Also there is a lot of crapola
there on about any subject you care to mention.

LB