Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Member

Location: Halesworth, Suffolk.uk
Smile Thankyou for your help this year

Hi all
I just thought a thankyou to everyone who has helped me with there expert advice and also the odd witty comment through out this year, as i have now had my lathe for about 14 months and i'm finally getting to the point when i'm proud to start giving my turnings to freinds and family. I did have one days tution in the early part of the year, but with out your advice and postings i doubt i would be still cutting in the dark or have brought the wrong piece of equipment.
I still think you should have warned me, no make that told me, that i would me a lot poorer by the end of the year and even now there still a large amout of gear, gadgets and tools i shall have to buy to keep with this addiction. I think all lathe manufactures should be forced to put a large warning sign on the box and there webs sites, warning of this :-)

Marry xmas and new year

Mark (woodborg)

Thankyou all (diy) Les UK diy 0 April 13th 06 08:50 AM
OEF: Sgt. Anton Hiett of Mount Airy, a 25-year-old Army reservist who volunteered to go to Afghanistan a medic, leaves behind a wife, Misty, and a 2-year-old daughter, Kyra. Woodworking 0 March 16th 06 11:16 AM
Happy New Year Rotty Metalworking 4 January 1st 06 07:25 PM
Thankyou Guys! wesf66 Woodworking 5 May 10th 05 04:41 PM