Woodborg Woodborg is offline
Member

Location: Halesworth, Suffolk.uk
Smile Thankyou for your help this year

Hi all
I just thought a thankyou to everyone who has helped me with there expert advice and also the odd witty comment through out this year, as i have now had my lathe for about 14 months and i'm finally getting to the point when i'm proud to start giving my turnings to freinds and family. I did have one days tution in the early part of the year, but with out your advice and postings i doubt i would be still cutting in the dark or have brought the wrong piece of equipment.
I still think you should have warned me, no make that told me, that i would me a lot poorer by the end of the year and even now there still a large amout of gear, gadgets and tools i shall have to buy to keep with this addiction. I think all lathe manufactures should be forced to put a large warning sign on the box and there webs sites, warning of this :-)

Marry xmas and new year

Mark (woodborg)