Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Bathroom humor is not for everyone ....,

Hank, I may be sicker than you think. Last summer my daughter threw a
birthday party for her Australian Shepherd. I turned three red
fireplugs as porta-potties for the event. They were well used by the
males (dogs, that is).

Darrell & Robert, Thanks for the one-up. I sure needed that.

Leo, Thanks. "Faces". That's a good one. Wish I'd thought of it.

George, your wet urine containers remind me of another of my
perversities. When a 'hot shot' freshman med. got toooo full of
himself. I would mention an old rapid test for diabetes; testing urine
for a sweet taste. I touched my 3rd finger to the urine and quickly
touched my index finger to my tongue then suggested that he try it.

To all the ng gagging from my tasteless (pun intended) comments, a
suggestion: How about sharing some perhaps a little more tasteful, but
unusual & artless fun items that you have turned.

Turn to Safety, Arch
Fortiter

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

"Arch" wrote in message
George, your wet urine containers remind me of another of my
perversities. When a 'hot shot' freshman med. got toooo full of
himself. I would mention an old rapid test for diabetes; testing urine
for a sweet taste. I touched my 3rd finger to the urine and quickly
touched my index finger to my tongue then suggested that he try it.

Pretty much what_diabetes mellitus_ means in Greek, isn't it?