Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Bathroom humor isn't for everyone, but....

....to help lighten up (or down) we few cognitively deprived juveniles,
here's a project that's easy to make and fun for some. It's a stool
sample that will put that haughty and superior person who lives behind
the sacrosanct little box-office window in most doctor's waiting rooms
in his/her place.

Nothing more than a tiny three legged stool in a black plastic roll film
container, free at most film developing stores. Turn a 3/8 in. thick
disc for the seat that fits into the container. Attach 3 match sticks or
whatever for legs that are long enough so that the stool is a snug fit
inside the box.

Attach a label: ***Stool Sample***

Last time herself finally deigned to open the window, I handed over a
container, seriously telling her that I hoped I had filled it full
enough and the stool was fresh and not too runny, but to be sure I asked
her to please open the box and check. She was aghast! I enjoyed the
consternation, but I did have the grace to shortly open the box for her.

My doctor and all but two of his staff laughed. Funny thing tho,
_everyone including some patients wanted a 'stool sample'. Glad I had
made several.

Turn to Safety, Arch
Fortiter

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

My red faced apology, This took so long to appear that I figured that it
hadn't been transmitted and I repeated it. Why must my posting errors
always be so tacky and stay on the list so long? Forgive.

Turn to Safety, Arch
Fortiter

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Arch wrote:
My red faced apology, This took so long to appear that I figured that it
hadn't been transmitted and I repeated it. Why must my posting errors
always be so tacky and stay on the list so long? Forgive.

Turn to Safety, Arch
Fortiter

Hah! And of course it had to be a once a year, rare attempt at some
slightly off color humor.

It wouldn't happen any other way, Arch.

I sure wouldn't worry about it. Good for snicker over here, though.

Robert

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

"Arch" wrote in message

Last time herself finally deigned to open the window, I handed over a
container, seriously telling her that I hoped I had filled it full
enough and the stool was fresh and not too runny, but to be sure I asked
her to please open the box and check. She was aghast! I enjoyed the
consternation, but I did have the grace to shortly open the box for her.

My doctor and all but two of his staff laughed. Funny thing tho,
_everyone including some patients wanted a 'stool sample'. Glad I had
made several.

Back in the days when I was subject to random drug testing ("Golden Flow") I
made it a point of honor to get some water from the faucet and ensure the
outside of the container was wet before placing it on the privacy turntable.
Even the guy who had to watch thought it was a good way to let them know
what we really thought of the program.

There was an additional duty to envy - PP monitor.