Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default IMAGINARY FRIENDS

Did you have imaginary friends when you were younger?
Would you like to share the story of your imaginary playmate with others?
Come to imaginaryplaymates.com the global home for imaginary friends and
playmates where your imagination can live forever.

http://www.imaginaryplaymates.com/feedback%20form.htm

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

"Andrew Carson" wrote: Did you have imaginary friends when you were
younger? (clip)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
The only two friends I had were imaginary, but they wouldn't play with me.
They only played with each other.

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

"Leo Lichtman" wrote in message

"Andrew Carson" wrote: Did you have imaginary friends when you were
younger? (clip)
The only two friends I had were imaginary, but they wouldn't play with me.
They only played with each other.

They were probably in an imaginary clique.

B.

hi friends ss007 Metalworking 0 May 19th 06 02:55 PM
Help: "Imaginary" paper jam, SHARP fax machine 4 U Electronics Repair 2 March 15th 06 01:00 AM