DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   IMAGINARY FRIENDS (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/185990-imaginary-friends.html)

Andrew Carson December 15th 06 06:47 PM

IMAGINARY FRIENDS

Did you have imaginary friends when you were younger?
Would you like to share the story of your imaginary playmate with others?
Come to imaginaryplaymates.com the global home for imaginary friends and
playmates where your imagination can live forever.

http://www.imaginaryplaymates.com/feedback%20form.htm

Leo Lichtman December 16th 06 10:07 PM

IMAGINARY FRIENDS

"Andrew Carson" wrote: Did you have imaginary friends when you were
younger? (clip)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
The only two friends I had were imaginary, but they wouldn't play with me.
They only played with each other.

Buddy Matlosz December 17th 06 01:40 AM

IMAGINARY FRIENDS

"Leo Lichtman" wrote in message

"Andrew Carson" wrote: Did you have imaginary friends when you were
younger? (clip)
The only two friends I had were imaginary, but they wouldn't play with me.
They only played with each other.

They were probably in an imaginary clique.

B.