Junior Member

Default oland tool cutter

looking for info. on what the cutter is called and where i can buy it----part number and supplier please----i looked but with no luck----tks,joe
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Hello Joe,

Please see this other thread :
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.c...52f125e547560f

JYS

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Joe
Your problem is that the Oland cutter is not an oland cutter until it goes
in the Oland tool. It is really a cutting tip for the metal working
industry. As such it is called a "tool bit" or "cutting bit". Try Busy Bee
Tools or Enco for a supplier.

--
God bless and safe turning
Darrell Feltmate

Junior Member

[ QUOTE=JYS31]Hello Joe,

Please see this other thread :
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.c...52f125e547560f

JYS[/quote]

i go to the web site but cant find the item---joe
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Hey Joe,

Try this link http://www.wttool.com/product-exec/product_id/37958

I searched on tool bit like Darrel said. I'm going to have to bookmark
this, they have pretty good prices.

Rick

joe zarnitz wrote:
[ QUOTE=JYS31]Hello Joe,

Please see this other thread :
http://tinyurl.com/th37x

JYS

i go to the web site but cant find the item---joe

--
joe zarnitz

Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darrell Feltmate
Joe
Your problem is that the Oland cutter is not an oland cutter until it goes
in the Oland tool. It is really a cutting tip for the metal working
industry. As such it is called a "tool bit" or "cutting bit". Try Busy Bee
Tools or Enco for a supplier.

--
God bless and safe turning
Darrell Feltmate