Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Shavings and Chips

I've been turning a large piece of D. fir burl that is full of resin and it
is quite dry. I've shavings and chips flung about the shop for miles and
miles. They are literally in and on everything in the shop, again! And in my
shop that ain't good. It is a small shop and I've a lot of 'stuff' on
shelves and like that. There has got to be a simple(?) way to contain the
debris. What do you all do? Turn in a tent?

--
Tom in Qualicum Beach, BC

Vacu Gouge Joe Fleming Woodturning 2 May 30th 06 05:27 PM
The Dewalt 735 Planer and me... Buster Woodworking 13 September 29th 05 03:00 AM
shavings jamesleroy Woodturning 11 January 4th 05 08:39 PM