Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default My website is almost ready!!!

Hello to the group,

Yes, after many years (almost 11), I'm finally getting my first website put
together! It's about 3/4 done now and should be ready in a week, maybe two.
It will feature lots of free articles by me that you can print out, as well
as the ability to purchase my e-Books and DVD videos online through a secure
server.

We're also working on a separate website for my studio, which will offer
additional educational articles and pictures of some of my studio work. We
want to offer streaming video on the studio website and are working on new
ways to make the website a valuable resource for wood turners.

Having never produced a website before, I can tell you that it is no easy
feat, especially with some of the more advanced features. Lots of programs
to learn and none of them have an easy learning curve. :-( I will let
everyone know when it is fully online and I would very much appreciate your
comments and suggestions. Thanks and all the best to you and yours!

--
Better Woodturning and Finishing Through Chemistry...

Steven D. Russell
Eurowood Werks Woodturning Studio, The Woodlands, Texas
Machinery, Tool and Product Testing for the Woodworking and Woodturning
Industries

³Woodturning with Steven D. Russell²
Volume #1 CD ROM e-Book * Available for Shipment
Volume #2 CD ROM e-Book/DVD Video * Available for Shipment
Volume #3 Double DVD Video on Bowl Turning * Available for Shipment

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 16:07:45 +0000, Steve Russell wrote:

Hello to the group,

Yes, after many years (almost 11), I'm finally getting my first website put
together! It's about 3/4 done now and should be ready in a week, maybe two.
It will feature lots of free articles by me that you can print out, as well
as the ability to purchase my e-Books and DVD videos online through a secure
server.

Steve ... how's the website coming?

Bill