Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning,rec.woodworking

Default Best Lathe Video

Hey,
I just got a free lathe from a baseball bat manufacturer and I am a
total newbie. I was wondering what the very best video on starting to
turn wood is. I am posting this in both newsgroups. Are there any
videos that might not meet my description but are must haves?

Rob

Top 10 Smoking Guns that Show the Government's 911 Story is a Hoax janjust Home Repair 10 September 12th 06 01:25 AM
Stainless Steel Project Help(part 2) [email protected] Metalworking 22 March 4th 06 04:47 PM
Rikon Lathe David Pugh Woodturning 2 October 29th 05 06:30 AM
Technics SA-DX1050 A/V Receiver: Intermittent video hecubus Electronics Repair 4 April 17th 04 10:20 PM
video producer seeking home inspection company to produce how-to video David Welch Home Ownership 0 February 5th 04 11:03 PM