Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default A visit to Edmonton

I will be attending a conference in Edmonton Alberta in early November.
Are there any woodturning stores in the immediate area? I stress
immediate area as I will have no personal transportation available.
Thanks for any input

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

I'm sure House of Tools had more than one store in Edmonton...Do a Google
search and get the addresses. They sell all kinds of tools, including lathe
accessories.
Keith P.

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

In article .com, Kevin wrote:

I will be attending a conference in Edmonton Alberta in early November.
Are there any woodturning stores in the immediate area? I stress
immediate area as I will have no personal transportation available.
Thanks for any input

Lee Valley. Their Edmonton store is quite nice. I was there about a year ago.

http://www.leevalley.com/home/page.aspx?c=&p=47716 for location, so
you can determine how close to "immediate area" it is.
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

In article ,
"Salmo" wrote:

I'm sure House of Tools had more than one store in Edmonton...Do a Google
search and get the addresses. They sell all kinds of tools, including lathe
accessories.
Keith P.

Two actually,
http://www.houseoftools.com/content/...tion/ContactUs