Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Very OT A bad first experience with buying in cyberspace. :(

Recently I needed to print some personal WebTv email. Parallel printers
are hard to find so against my better judgement, I ordered a rebuilt
HP692c from 'High Tech Office', a mom & pop company in East Amherst near
Buffalo, N.Y. and prepaid with Mastercard on 9/13/06. They gave me a
UPS ground tracking number. UPS has info re the shipping being ordered,
but nothing re its being sent. The seller doesn't answer repeated emails
and phone calls. Probably the printer was never shipped and I've been
suckered.

I will notify Master Card and I would appreciate any other suggestions
as what I might do, if anything other than learn my lesson. Also any
tips re an old WebTv compatible parallel printer from a reliable source?
TIA.

Turn to Safety, Arch
Fortiter