Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Arch Arch is offline

Default Very OT A bad first experience with buying in cyberspace. :(

I want to thank all of you for your reassurance, info and kind offers.
Net friendships sure make up for all the spam,
flames, trolls and misunderstood posts we have to ignore or endure in
order to enjoy a support group that somehow can remain free and
unmoderated.

I should have asked you guys after being told that parallel port
printers are hard to find. I am working with MC and will let you know
the outcome and thank each of you privately. I may even print out my

Turn to Safety, Arch
Fortiter