Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Bill Grumbine

Default Turned Bowls Made Easy Video

Greetings all

It has been a while since I have posted, but I would like to gently
remind the group that there are still a few DVDs left and looking for
homes. The second DVD has been filmed and is in the editing process
right now. We expect it to be released in June. If you do not yet
have DVD technology available to you, we have VHS tapes as well.

If you've never heard of me and wonder what I am talking about, you
can read all about it at www.wonderfulwood.com/dvd.html

Thanks.

Bill
Bill Grumbine

www.wonderfulwood.com
woodturning articles and DVD(s)
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
francis roy

I bought this dvd a few months ago. It is the best i have seen on making a
bowl. I began turning last december and it has been a great help for me. I
have 2 dvd and 4 books on techics of turning. The other one is from richard
rafan, the first dvd for begninners. the bill grumbine is excellent!
"Bill Grumbine" a écrit dans le message de news:
Greetings all

It has been a while since I have posted, but I would like to gently
remind the group that there are still a few DVDs left and looking for
homes. The second DVD has been filmed and is in the editing process
right now. We expect it to be released in June. If you do not yet
have DVD technology available to you, we have VHS tapes as well.

If you've never heard of me and wonder what I am talking about, you
can read all about it at
www.wonderfulwood.com/dvd.html

Thanks.

Bill
Bill Grumbine

www.wonderfulwood.com
woodturning articles and DVD(s)

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
mac davis

On Sat, 15 Apr 2006 15:31:22 -0400, Bill Grumbine wrote:

Greetings all

It has been a while since I have posted, but I would like to gently
remind the group that there are still a few DVDs left and looking for
homes. The second DVD has been filmed and is in the editing process
right now. We expect it to be released in June. If you do not yet
have DVD technology available to you, we have VHS tapes as well.

If you've never heard of me and wonder what I am talking about, you
can read all about it at www.wonderfulwood.com/dvd.html

Thanks.

Bill
Bill Grumbine

www.wonderfulwood.com
woodturning articles and DVD(s)

damn.. you still have a few left?
well, I tried to sell 'em, Bill.. *g*

I'm looking forward to it.. have you got an approximate price yet?

Mac

https://home.comcast.net/~mac.davis
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Bill Grumbine

Hi Mac

Just got back from traveling and turning. The new DVD is going to sell for
the same price as the old one, unless some unforseen economic upheaval takes
place in the next few months. Not even gas prices are affecting it yet
though! ;-)

--
Bill

Bill Grumbine

www.wonderfulwood.com

wrote:

[...]

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
mac davis

On Thu, 27 Apr 2006 08:55:44 -0400, "Bill Grumbine" wrote:

Hi Mac

Just got back from traveling and turning. The new DVD is going to sell for
the same price as the old one, unless some unforseen economic upheaval takes
place in the next few months. Not even gas prices are affecting it yet
though! ;-)

Cool... looking forward to it, Bill...

I just talked my brother into getting your bowl turning DVD so I could get MINE
back.. *g*g