Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
francis roy

Default Turned Bowls Made Easy Video

I bought this dvd a few months ago. It is the best i have seen on making a
bowl. I began turning last december and it has been a great help for me. I
have 2 dvd and 4 books on techics of turning. The other one is from richard
rafan, the first dvd for begninners. the bill grumbine is excellent!
"Bill Grumbine" a écrit dans le message de news:
Greetings all

It has been a while since I have posted, but I would like to gently
remind the group that there are still a few DVDs left and looking for
homes. The second DVD has been filmed and is in the editing process
right now. We expect it to be released in June. If you do not yet
have DVD technology available to you, we have VHS tapes as well.

If you've never heard of me and wonder what I am talking about, you
can read all about it at
www.wonderfulwood.com/dvd.html

Thanks.

Bill