Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Hank

Default Bone Blanks Needed

Aussie Craftsman Woodturner desperate for Lace Bobbin Blanks Please/

Thanks heaps,
Hank.

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Ecnerwal

In article ,
"Hank" wrote:

Aussie Craftsman Woodturner desperate for Lace Bobbin Blanks Please/

Thanks heaps,
Hank.

Got pet shops? Most folks seem to prefer pre-processed bones sold for
dogs over preparing their own from scratch (saves on a few of the
unsavory smells).

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Hank

Yes Mate, but I can't seem to be able to get any of the "Dirty Great Big
Ones" any more , it's all yearling beef over here now. Guess I'll have to
shoot a couple of Kangaroos!!