Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Moshe Eshel

Default As promised - My Olive tree

A bit late but here are the pics I promised.
http://www.eshel.us/OliveTree/index.html

I apologize for the quality and the banners (not popups) over which I
have no control. I hope to make a better website one day soon.

What you see is the olive tree (before and after), the tools used (my
"truck" and saw), Some beautifull view from my village (which is
actauly located inside a huge Olive grove). and some more pics - all
from the process of taking down the tree.

I hope you enjoy, please ask anything - maybe give suggestions for
interesting projects (remember I have a small lathe :-( , but if
someone has a realy amazing idea, I might convince Eli Avisera to try
it...)

All the best from Israel
Moshe Eshel

Christmas tree won't drink water Finite Guy Home Repair 43 December 21st 19 11:06 PM
How Lee Valley & Tegs Tools Saved Christmas B Man Woodworking 0 January 21st 05 02:20 AM
repairing a tree with hole in it Danny Home Repair 8 October 10th 04 02:01 PM
unfortunate Lazarus Long Woodworking 32 April 20th 04 02:44 PM
Tree identification. Al Kyder Woodturning 2 September 17th 03 05:13 PM