Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Bob Woofter

Default Woodturning club?

Does anyone know of any woodturning clubs in NE Ohio or NW PA? I live in Cortland, Ohio within driving distance of most locations between Cleveland, Akron/Canton, Youngstown/Salem in Ohio and Mercer, Meadville and Sharon, Pa.
While I'm a life-long woodworker, I'm new to woodturning and desperatly need help.

Thanks,

Bob
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Rick Cox

I am a member of the Central Ohio Woodturners,
www.centralohiowoodturners.org
They link to http://www.ncwt.org/ which appears to be in the Greater
Cleveland area.

"Bob Woofter" wrote in message
Does anyone know of any woodturning clubs in NE Ohio or NW PA? I live in
Cortland, Ohio within driving distance of most locations between
Cleveland, Akron/Canton, Youngstown/Salem in Ohio and Mercer, Meadville
and Sharon, Pa.
While I'm a life-long woodworker, I'm new to woodturning and desperatly
need help.

Thanks,

Bob

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
George

"Bob Woofter" wrote in message
Does anyone know of any woodturning clubs in NE Ohio or NW PA? I live in
Cortland, Ohio within driving distance of most locations between
Cleveland, Akron/Canton, Youngstown/Salem in Ohio and Mercer, Meadville
and Sharon, Pa.
While I'm a life-long woodworker, I'm new to woodturning and desperatly
need help.

http://www.woodturner.org/ Chapters and people.

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Greg Jensen

Bob,

The Presque Isle Woodturners in Erie is a good club. Very friendly group.
814-899-4501

North Coast Woodturners is in Cleveland
330-745-6751

Buckeye Woodturners south west of Cleveland
330-325-7517

Greg Jensen

"Bob Woofter" wrote in message
Does anyone know of any woodturning clubs in NE Ohio or NW PA? I live in
Cortland, Ohio within driving distance of most locations between
Cleveland, Akron/Canton, Youngstown/Salem in Ohio and Mercer, Meadville
and Sharon, Pa.
While I'm a life-long woodworker, I'm new to woodturning and desperatly
need help.

Thanks,

Bob

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Jim Pugh

Bob Woofter wrote:
Does anyone know of any woodturning clubs in NE Ohio or NW PA? I live in Cortland, Ohio within driving distance of most locations between Cleveland, Akron/Canton, Youngstown/Salem in Ohio and Mercer, Meadville and Sharon, Pa.
While I'm a life-long woodworker, I'm new to woodturning and desperatly need help.

Thanks,

Bob

Bob, there is a club in Akron but I don't know their present meeting
location/dates. Can find out if you are interested. There is also the
NorthCoastWoodTurners who meet the first saturday of each month at the
Rockler store in Parma. Start gathering about 9am and the meeting
starts at 9:30. Might we see you this saturday?

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Bob......

Here's the Web Sites for the woodturning clubs in the area:
Northcoast Woodturners - Cleveland www.ncwt.org
Buckeye Woodturners - Arkon www.bwwt.org
Presque Isle Woodturners- Erie, Pa www.piwturner.home.att.net

Bill Noce