Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Jim Pugh

Default Woodturning club?

Bob Woofter wrote:
Does anyone know of any woodturning clubs in NE Ohio or NW PA? I live in Cortland, Ohio within driving distance of most locations between Cleveland, Akron/Canton, Youngstown/Salem in Ohio and Mercer, Meadville and Sharon, Pa.
While I'm a life-long woodworker, I'm new to woodturning and desperatly need help.

Thanks,

Bob

Bob, there is a club in Akron but I don't know their present meeting
location/dates. Can find out if you are interested. There is also the
NorthCoastWoodTurners who meet the first saturday of each month at the
Rockler store in Parma. Start gathering about 9am and the meeting
starts at 9:30. Might we see you this saturday?