Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Rick Spivey

Default Wood in North Carolina

Hi all,
I am going to NC in February and was wondering if I might find some burls to
take back to south Georgia. Anyone know where I can find some? I'm going
to Banner Elk (about 17 miles from Boone). I should be there the first week
of Feb. Thanks for any help.
Rick

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Mike

Rick Spivey wrote:
Hi all,
I am going to NC in February and was wondering if I might find some burls to
take back to south Georgia. Anyone know where I can find some? I'm going
to Banner Elk (about 17 miles from Boone). I should be there the first week
of Feb. Thanks for any help.
Rick

Here's hoping snow is great for you. Last time I was at Beech it was wonderful.