DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Wood in North Carolina (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/136375-wood-north-carolina.html)

Rick Spivey December 20th 05 04:12 AM

Wood in North Carolina

Hi all,
I am going to NC in February and was wondering if I might find some burls to
take back to south Georgia. Anyone know where I can find some? I'm going
to Banner Elk (about 17 miles from Boone). I should be there the first week
of Feb. Thanks for any help.
Rick

Mike December 21st 05 03:06 AM

Wood in North Carolina

Rick Spivey wrote:
Hi all,
I am going to NC in February and was wondering if I might find some burls to
take back to south Georgia. Anyone know where I can find some? I'm going
to Banner Elk (about 17 miles from Boone). I should be there the first week
of Feb. Thanks for any help.
Rick

Here's hoping snow is great for you. Last time I was at Beech it was wonderful.