Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Makin Sawdust in So. FLA.

Default Turncrafter lathes

Anyone have any experience with these lathes? I found them at: Penn
State Industries. They seem awfully fairly (cheaply) priced. Just
looking for some independent hands on experience.

Thanks in advance.

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
rick pixley

What part of so fl are you in?.There are several great woodturning clubs
available locally and many good deals on lathes..rick
"Makin Sawdust in So. FLA." wrote in message
oups.com...
Anyone have any experience with these lathes? I found them at: Penn
State Industries. They seem awfully fairly (cheaply) priced. Just
looking for some independent hands on experience.

Thanks in advance.

Dalton Lathes Dennis Turk Metalworking 85 May 8th 21 05:18 PM
Lagun/Republic Lathes JB Metalworking 0 October 10th 05 11:41 PM
EMCO V10 lathes for sale [email protected] Metalworking 1 April 27th 04 04:26 AM
3 Clausing 4902 lathes for sale [email protected] Metalworking 0 April 21st 04 10:15 PM
Musing about tomorrow's lathes. (I'm becoming cognitively deprived) Arch Woodturning 21 October 28th 03 05:00 PM