Woodcut tools 2000 Ltd sales

Default Bowlcoring

After reading comments on a recent post regarding the above subject I wanted
to let you know that I have a DVD and a CD video showing step by step
bowlcoring from start to finnish. (This comes packed with the Woodcut
system.) But If anyone wants a CD free of charge please write me an email
care of my website with their mailing address and I will send it free of
charge.

Ken Port
www.woodcut-tools.com

>.

Snipped SPAM
**** Off Ken

Thanks Ken for keeping us updated. Just need to sell more of my
collection of firearms in order to spend it on tools.
George

wrote in message
Thanks Ken for keeping us updated. Just need to sell more of my
collection of firearms in order to spend it on tools.

"They can have my Sorby 5/8 gouge when they pry it from my cold, dead
hands?"

mac davis

On Wed, 2 Nov 2005 07:50:37 -0500, "George" George@least wrote:

wrote in message
Thanks Ken for keeping us updated. Just need to sell more of my
collection of firearms in order to spend it on tools.

"They can have my Sorby 5/8 gouge when they pry it from my cold, dead
hands?"

"Support the right to bear chisels"

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

George

wrote in message
Thanks Ken for keeping us updated. Just need to sell more of my
collection of firearms in order to spend it on tools.

"They can have my Sorby 5/8 gouge when they pry it from my cold, dead
hands?"

"Support the right to bear chisels"

Let me tell you, if you go to do a few demos or classes at the request of IA
teachers, you'd better be prepared to declare those "weapons" before you
enter the school.

I even had to quit wearing my Gerber tool on my belt after the school board
passed a "zero tolerance" knives policy.

Leo Lichtman

"George" wrote: (clip) I even had to quit wearing my Gerber tool on my belt
after the school board passed a "zero tolerance" knives policy.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
When I hear "zero tolerance" I say, "Zero thinking."

. wrote:

Snipped SPAM
**** Off Ken

And I say to you, *&%)*(&#@!@.

So take that, .

Hah!

Robert

George

"Leo Lichtman" wrote in message

"George" wrote: (clip) I even had to quit wearing my Gerber tool on my
belt after the school board passed a "zero tolerance" knives policy.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
When I hear "zero tolerance" I say, "Zero thinking."

Yep, good people wouldn't use a knife on another even if they had one. Some
people just aren't good.

Zero tolerance is an attempt to keep nitpicking lawyers at bay. When it was
specified by blade length there were expert anatomists and lawyers present
at every suspension hearing to argue whether or not the weapon flashed was
actually long enough to kill.

Remember September 11th? Short blades....

Tom Nie

Where's the toes? Here, let me step on some.

Remove a lawyer's huge participation in the settlement. Single biggest
solution. Has thorn's for those unable to afford a justifiable suit but lots
of facets of a lawsuit would be cheaper without the present system's obese
and obtuse environment. And the thorns could be dulled with other solutions.

The corporate (this case school) environment nowadays is "make work" with as
much or more time spent on CoverYourAss as productivity. China, etc. don't
have this productivity overhead. So we end up with a horrendous balance of
payments resulting in more American offshore dollars to the point that they
buy our nation instead of invading it. Is there really any company USA
owned? Of course, but think of the stock owned if not the merger activity.
Influence in either form. And influence/contributions affect the political
environment just as the business. And the beat goes on.

It's really a lot deeper than a 6" knife. What's sweet? Get engrossed in
turning something and you think of other stuff!

TomNie

"George" George@least wrote in message

"Leo Lichtman" wrote in message

"George" wrote: (clip) I even had to quit wearing my Gerber tool on my
belt after the school board passed a "zero tolerance" knives policy.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
When I hear "zero tolerance" I say, "Zero thinking."

Yep, good people wouldn't use a knife on another even if they had one.
Some people just aren't good.

Zero tolerance is an attempt to keep nitpicking lawyers at bay. When it
was specified by blade length there were expert anatomists and lawyers
present at every suspension hearing to argue whether or not the weapon
flashed was actually long enough to kill.

Remember September 11th? Short blades....

mac davis

On Wed, 02 Nov 2005 21:27:11 GMT, "Leo Lichtman"
wrote:

"George" wrote: (clip) I even had to quit wearing my Gerber tool on my belt
after the school board passed a "zero tolerance" knives policy.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
When I hear "zero tolerance" I say, "Zero thinking."

I think of table saw inserts.. *g*

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing
Kevin Miller

wrote in message
Thanks Ken for keeping us updated. Just need to sell more of my
collection of firearms in order to spend it on tools.

"They can have my Sorby 5/8 gouge when they pry it from my cold, dead
hands?"

"Support the right to bear chisels"

When skews are outlawed, only outlaws will have skews...

....Kevin
--
Kevin Miller
http://www.alaska.net/~atftb