George

Default Bowlcoring

"Leo Lichtman" wrote in message

"George" wrote: (clip) I even had to quit wearing my Gerber tool on my
belt after the school board passed a "zero tolerance" knives policy.
When I hear "zero tolerance" I say, "Zero thinking."

Yep, good people wouldn't use a knife on another even if they had one. Some
people just aren't good.

Zero tolerance is an attempt to keep nitpicking lawyers at bay. When it was
specified by blade length there were expert anatomists and lawyers present
at every suspension hearing to argue whether or not the weapon flashed was
actually long enough to kill.

Remember September 11th? Short blades....