RonB

Default FYI-Grizzly Delivery Service

I see occasional posts regarding Grizzly service.................

Sunday afternoon I ordered several items from Grizzly including a couple of
their hand-held pneumatic sanders. The confirmation email appeared before I
even got off of their site.

This afternoon (Tuesday) I noticed a Grizzly email sent at 9:02 today,
telling me the package was shipped Monday. It also provided the UPS
tracking number. I plugged the number into the UPS site and it said my
package had been delivered at 11:25 this morning.

Yup - Walked upstairs and there it sat on the porch. Pretty good service
but starting to seem routine with Griz.

RonB

PS it was shipped from Springfield to Andover Kansas - about 270 miles.