Roy Fek

Default CS chain - WOW!!!

I was looking for a replacement chain for my chainsaw, and this is what
Amazon had:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...39922?v=glance

For that price, that's got to be some chain!!!

-Roy Fek

Leif Thorvaldson

"Roy Fek" wrote in message
ups.com...
I was looking for a replacement chain for my chainsaw, and this is what
Amazon had:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...39922?v=glance

For that price, that's got to be some chain!!!

-Roy Fek

=====Terrific deal! After all, it is steeply discounted!! All the extras
you get with it too!! It "excee OEM Specs, 1 Year Warranty --- and
Commercial Design!! Fits all those chainsaws, too!!

Leif

tom

You _do_ get a bar with it, though! Tom

Kevin

Don't think I'll buy. Seems there is no free shipping.

"Leif Thorvaldson" wrote in message

ups.com...

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...606402-6039922
?v=glance

For that price, that's got to be some chain!!!

-Roy Fek

=====Terrific deal! After all, it is steeply discounted!! All the

extras
you get with it too!! It "excee OEM Specs, 1 Year Warranty --- and
Commercial Design!! Fits all those chainsaws, too!!

Leif

Brian

sad that they ship in 2-3 days, for that price I would expect them to
deliver personally the same day. What ever has happened to customer
service?

Brian

Derek Hartzell

Maybe you get record rights. It's from MotownUSA and "excees" specs.

Martin H. Eastburn

That is a odd duck - must be something else...

I turned in a bug on the page. That should get them thinking. Maybe.
Martin
Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH, NRA Life

Roy Fek wrote:
I was looking for a replacement chain for my chainsaw, and this is what
Amazon had:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...39922?v=glance

For that price, that's got to be some chain!!!

-Roy Fek

Joe Gorman

tom wrote:
You _do_ get a bar with it, though! Tom

For that price the bar should be stocked, and include a barmaid.
Joe
W Canaday

On Thu, 20 Oct 2005 14:55:20 -0400, Joe Gorman wrote:

tom wrote:
You _do_ get a bar with it, though! Tom

For that price the bar should be stocked, and include a barmaid.
Joe

Whatever you guys are talking about is gone. Chain and bar are now priced
just south of $60.00.

Bill

Chainsaw chain sharpening granpaw Metalworking 43 September 30th 05 03:59 AM
Sears snow blower chain won't keep tight Mark Home Repair 3 May 9th 05 03:44 AM
Chainsaw oil Bill R Woodturning 29 April 2nd 05 04:57 AM
sharpending chain saw chain? Krystonia5 Home Repair 19 January 31st 05 01:11 PM
Yale Electric Chain Hoist Question MP Toolman Metalworking 3 July 13th 04 08:24 AM