Default candle holders

i am trying to find a candle holder taht i have used in the past and
now cant find a supplier - any help would be much appreciated - usa or
europe suppliers - the candle holders are chrome and are inverted top
hat shape with wide brim and hole for screw attachment. the wide brim
(thickness1-2mm) probably 40 - 50 mm and the small typical candle size.

W Canaday

On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 16:26:39 +0000, Norvin (remove SPAM) wrote:

Geoff, I have a friend that handles this kind of thing, not sure if he
has any chrome plated, I guess you can have them plated or painted if
need be. You can check out the site below and go from there.

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/wrought-...leholders.html

I ordered a dozen. Steel stampings ... but I'm betting that they will look
great with a coating of enamel. The most expensive that looked applicable
to a turned candlestick was just $1.10 apiece. If they can resist the urge
to sell my address down the river, I suspect they will get repeat
business.

Bill