ADB

Default Ornamental Metal Supplier for Candle Bases

I am looking for an ornamental metal supplier to supply candle bases for
candle holders and chandeliers. Just a simple round dished base in 14 ga.
mild steel or so stamped steel about 3 to 4" in diameter. I have looked all
over and come up dry. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Alan

lane

"ADB" wrote in message
I am looking for an ornamental metal supplier to supply candle bases for
candle holders and chandeliers. Just a simple round dished base in 14 ga.
mild steel or so stamped steel about 3 to 4" in diameter. I have looked

all
over and come up dry. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Alan

Did you check out J G Braun. They have a ton of different stamped steel.
If you can't find it on their web page I would call them.
http://www.jgbraun.com/ornaments/candle.html

Lane

lane

"lane" lane_nospam@copperaccents_dot_com wrote in message
Did you check out J G Braun. They have a ton of different stamped steel.
If you can't find it on their web page I would call them.
http://www.jgbraun.com/ornaments/candle.html

Lane

Another company is Frank Morrow.
http://www.frankmorrow.com/
Lane

ADB

Lane Thanks for the reply. I checked both Braun and Morrow and Indital.
They have many stampings, mostly very thin 22 ga. and no round candle bases.
I also checked several retailers in Texas who distribute for the foundry's
and they don't even have a suggestion. I found some somewhere on the net
last year and evidently did not bookmark the site or they went out of
business. I wasted most of the day on this, very frustrating.

Any help is appreciated.

Alan

"ADB" wrote in message
I am looking for an ornamental metal supplier to supply candle bases for
candle holders and chandeliers. Just a simple round dished base in 14

ga.
mild steel or so stamped steel about 3 to 4" in diameter. I have looked

all
over and come up dry. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Alan

Did you check out J G Braun. They have a ton of different stamped steel.
If you can't find it on their web page I would call them.
http://www.jgbraun.com/ornaments/candle.html

Lane

Keith Marshall

Try Decorative Iron at:

http://www.decorativeiron.com/

Search for "candle". They have one for a 2 3/4" candle but it's only 22
gauge. They may have more but that's all I saw with a quick search.

Best Regards,
Keith Marshall

"I'm not grown up enough to be so old!"

"ADB" wrote in message
I am looking for an ornamental metal supplier to supply candle bases for
candle holders and chandeliers. Just a simple round dished base in 14 ga.
mild steel or so stamped steel about 3 to 4" in diameter. I have looked

all
over and come up dry. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Alan

Abrasha

ADB wrote:

I am looking for an ornamental metal supplier to supply candle bases for
candle holders and chandeliers. Just a simple round dished base in 14 ga.
mild steel or so stamped steel about 3 to 4" in diameter. I have looked all
over and come up dry. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Alan

Would cast brass or bronze be acceptable? If so, check with commercial
sculpture casters. You would have many options.

Abrasha
http://www.abrasha.com

Earth Bondng Adrian Simpson UK diy 8 March 21st 04 11:58 PM
metal tubes Allan Adler Metalworking 7 September 26th 03 04:30 AM