Jim

Default THICKNESS PLANER WANTED.

Looking to find a used thickness planer in or around
Houston. Wanting something around 12 or greater inches for
hobby work only.

Please email with your location, telephone number and
address where it can be seen.

Thank you.

Jim
Edwin Pawlowski

"Jim" wrote in message
Please email with your location, telephone number and
address where it can be seen.

Why? You going to sneak over and steal it?

Unquestionably Confused

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message

Please email with your location, telephone number and
address where it can be seen.

Why? You going to sneak over and steal it?

No balls! That's why he uses that hotmail addy so you can't tell he's
posting from a SBC internet account in Plano, TX.

He doesn't need a planer, he's thick enough.

Dave in Fairfax

Unquestionably Confused wrote:
No balls! That's why he uses that hotmail addy so you can't tell he's
posting from a SBC internet account in Plano, TX.
He doesn't need a planer, he's thick enough.

I thought he was using a prodigy acct, where'd you see SBC? I forwarded
his stuff to hotmail and prodigy, BTW.

Dave in Fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work
use: daveldr at att dot net
Dave Hinz

On Wed, 03 Aug 2005 00:55:37 GMT, Jim wrote:
Looking to find a used thickness planer in or around
Houston. Wanting something around 12 or greater inches for
hobby work only.

It's a robot. That's the only explaination.

Dave Hinz

On Wed, 03 Aug 2005 13:01:43 GMT, Dave in Fairfax wrote:
Unquestionably Confused wrote:
No balls! That's why he uses that hotmail addy so you can't tell he's
posting from a SBC internet account in Plano, TX.
He doesn't need a planer, he's thick enough.

I thought he was using a prodigy acct, where'd you see SBC? I forwarded
his stuff to hotmail and prodigy, BTW.

Um, why? He's asking the same thing once a month and not checking
Clueless and annoying, sure. But, actionable?
Dave in Fairfax

Dave Hinz wrote:
Um, why? He's asking the same thing once a month and not checking
Clueless and annoying, sure. But, actionable?

I think it's more often than that. I'd be willing to call it
actionable, I'll find SOMETHING that it's against. Public indecency if
nothing else. %-)

Dave in Fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work
use: daveldr at att dot net
American Association of Woodturners
http://www.woodturner.org
Capital Area Woodturners
http://www.capwoodturners.org/
PATINA
http://www.patinatools.org
LRod

On Wed, 03 Aug 2005 17:35:33 GMT, Dave in Fairfax
wrote:

Dave Hinz wrote:
Um, why? He's asking the same thing once a month and not checking
Clueless and annoying, sure. But, actionable?

I think it's more often than that. I'd be willing to call it
actionable, I'll find SOMETHING that it's against. Public indecency if
nothing else. %-)

As Mike Royko (late, great Chicago newspaper columnist, for those who
don't know) used to say: aggravated mopery with intent to gawk.

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net

bridger

Dave Hinz wrote:
On Wed, 03 Aug 2005 13:01:43 GMT, Dave in Fairfax wrote:
Unquestionably Confused wrote:
No balls! That's why he uses that hotmail addy so you can't tell he's
posting from a SBC internet account in Plano, TX.
He doesn't need a planer, he's thick enough.

I thought he was using a prodigy acct, where'd you see SBC? I forwarded
his stuff to hotmail and prodigy, BTW.

Um, why? He's asking the same thing once a month and not checking
Clueless and annoying, sure. But, actionable?

I sent him (or rather her, I think) an email that I had one for sale
and got a response asking for my address, to which I responded
requesting that (s)he stop spamming the wreck and go buy a planer. I
got no reply, but the same day came the post at the root of this
thread.

perhaps a dozen or two polite requests to cease and desist would have
an effect. but then, what would we have to bitch about?

Dave in Fairfax

LRod wrote:
As Mike Royko (late, great Chicago newspaper columnist, for those who
don't know) used to say: aggravated mopery with intent to gawk.

Ah yes, the Trib and WLS, some great food down off State st. Or at
least there used to be. They still have an El?

Dave in Fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work
use: daveldr at att dot net
American Association of Woodturners
http://www.woodturner.org
Capital Area Woodturners
http://www.capwoodturners.org/
PATINA
http://www.patinatools.org

Unquestionably Confused

on 8/3/2005 2:05 PM Dave in Fairfax said the following:
LRod wrote:

As Mike Royko (late, great Chicago newspaper columnist, for those who
don't know) used to say: aggravated mopery with intent to gawk.

Nah, Aggravated Moppery is exposing oneself to a blind woman.

Ah yes, the Trib and WLS, some great food down off State st. Or at
least there used to be. They still have an El?

Oh, yeah, they do. Riding it is as entertaining as ever too.

Great old places scattered around the Loop and environs. Went to
Manny's Coffee Shop & Deli at Jefferson & Roosevelt last Saturday to
meet some friends from out of state. Place has been going since 1942
and is a great experience. HUGE corned beef on rye with all the
trimmings, etc. Matzoh ball soup, knishes, you name it.

Heart attack on a plate!
Dave in Fairfax

Unquestionably Confused wrote:
snip
Great old places scattered around the Loop and environs. Went to
Manny's Coffee Shop & Deli at Jefferson & Roosevelt last Saturday to
meet some friends from out of state. Place has been going since 1942
and is a great experience. HUGE corned beef on rye with all the
trimmings, etc. Matzoh ball soup, knishes, you name it.

Heart attack on a plate!

Yeah, but nobody gets out alive, I'll go happy. I can't get a decent
sub or pizza around here to save my life. Seriously, Wegmans has the
best subs around. We need more Italians around here. Sigh.

Dave in Fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work
use: daveldr at att dot net
American Association of Woodturners
http://www.woodturner.org
Capital Area Woodturners
http://www.capwoodturners.org/
PATINA
http://www.patinatools.org
John T

against public indecency?? I wanna see the town with that ordinance...

John

Dave in Fairfax

John T wrote:
against public indecency?? I wanna see the town with that ordinance...

Alright, how about, Inciting to Publlic Indecency. The idiot's gonna
get me using bad language, and in MI that's against the law in the
presence of women and children. Really.

Dave in Fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work
use: daveldr at att dot net
American Association of Woodturners
http://www.woodturner.org
Capital Area Woodturners
http://www.capwoodturners.org/
PATINA
http://www.patinatools.org
LRod

On Fri, 05 Aug 2005 19:55:55 GMT, Dave in Fairfax
wrote:

John T wrote:
against public indecency?? I wanna see the town with that ordinance...

Alright, how about, Inciting to Publlic Indecency. The idiot's gonna
get me using bad language, and in MI that's against the law in the
presence of women and children. Really.

There was that episode of the guy river rafting, as I recall.

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net

Dave in Fairfax

LRod wrote:
There was that episode of the guy river rafting, as I recall.

Ayup. Most recent that I've heard of, but definitely made the biggest
splash.
Dave in Fairfax