Henry

Default SS Niles Bottle Stopper

My hat is off to Ruth. I got 10 bottle stoppers last week and turned 4
bottle stoppers. The quality is everything Ruth promises and more. The
only problem I have with them is the wood I attach to the top. It just
doesn't look as good as the ones on Ruth's web page.

Henry Doolittle

Henry,

Thank you very much for the compliment on my turned stoppers. : )

So glad you like the stainless stoppers, too.