Andy Dingley

Default Profitable turning

http://www.referenceaudiomods.com/Me...roduct_Count=2

I was tempted to post this under "Make Money Fast" !
Ralph E Lindberg

In article ,
Andy Dingley wrote:

http://www.referenceaudiomods.com/Me...PROD&Product_C
ode=NOB_C37_C&Category_Code=VOLUME&Product_Count=2

I was tempted to post this under "Make Money Fast" !

In this case I think two were born every minute...

Personal e-mail is the n7bsn but at amsat.org
RV and Camping FAQ can be found at
http://www.ralphandellen.us/rv
Alun

Andy Dingley wrote:
http://www.referenceaudiomods.com/Me...roduct_Count=2

I was tempted to post this under "Make Money Fast" !

Well, when you're buying what is effectively a volume control for nearly
$7,000, I suppose a mere $485 for a knob is a drop in the ocean

--
Alun Saunders
Patriarch

Andy Dingley wrote in
:

http://www.referenceaudiomods.com/Me...Screen=PROD&Pr
oduct_Code=NOB_C37_C&Category_Code=VOLUME&Product_ Count=2

I was tempted to post this under "Make Money Fast" !

I always thought audio snobs were more gullible than golfers or fishermen.

C37 lacquer, huh? I wonder what kind of wax I should use?

Patriarch

Goats wax always gives the best sheen.... thus you can sell $500
knobs..... smiles...

Derek Andrews

Patriarch wrote:
C37 lacquer, huh?

Yep. They will sell you that for $115 an ounce.

Is that site for real??????

--
Derek Andrews, woodturner

http://www.seafoamwoodturning.com
http://chipshop.blogspot.com

Andy Dingley

On 24 Jul 2005 17:46:55 -0700, wrote:

Goats wax always gives the best sheen....

"Dog oil" is better.