CS

Default Get Free Digital Camera

You can get a free digital camera if you copy and enter or click on the
following link and follow the directions.
http://www.FreeDigitalCameras.com/?r=20067400

Good luck!

No you can be eligble for a free camera If you buy something or get a
credit card and give up email address to them. Did you get a free
camera? If not why put this kind of junk mail on this site. Most people
are trying to get rid of Junk mail.

CS

It appears that this web site generates a bit of spam after you
register, so if you want to take advantage of this offer (which is
completely legitimate), it is good to use an email address that is not
your primary one.

CS wrote:
You can get a free digital camera if you copy and enter or click on the
following link and follow the directions.
http://www.FreeDigitalCameras.com/?r=20067400

Good luck!

CS

I have since found out that this web site is NOT legitimate. They never
credited me with the offer I completed. I followed all their rules, but
they came up with bogus, manufactured reasons to put my membership
permanently on hold. I apologize for putting the info in my review.

You will also get SPAM from them once you register, so don't use your
regular email address if you do decide to try it.

STAY AWAY from this BOGUS OUTFIT!

CS wrote:

You can get a free digital camera if you copy and enter or click on the
following link and follow the directions.
http://www.FreeDigitalCameras.com/?r=20067400

Good luck!

Doug Miller

In article , CS wrote:
I have since found out that this web site is NOT legitimate.

What was your first clue, Sherlock? Did you *really* think you were going to
get something for nothing?

They never
credited me with the offer I completed. I followed all their rules, but
they came up with bogus, manufactured reasons to put my membership
permanently on hold. I apologize for putting the info in my review.

Mmmph. Apparently you *did* think you would get something for nothing. Guess
you learned something today.

You will also get SPAM from them once you register, so don't use your
regular email address if you do decide to try it.

Imagine my surprise.

--
Regards,

Unquestionably Confused

CS wrote:
I have since found out that this web site is NOT legitimate. They never
credited me with the offer I completed. I followed all their rules, but
they came up with bogus, manufactured reasons to put my membership
permanently on hold. I apologize for putting the info in my review.

You will also get SPAM from them once you register, so don't use your
regular email address if you do decide to try it.

STAY AWAY from this BOGUS OUTFIT!

Okay, that was today's installment of your trevails

On July 18, 2005 you wrote:

"It appears that this web site generates a bit of spam after you
register, so if you want to take advantage of this offer (which is
completely legitimate), it is good to use an email address that is not
your primary one."

The only reason I looked back was because I thought you were playing
with us. No one could be that dumb, I thought.

Learn something new every day, I guess.

Something for nothing? Sure, here you go: Be very, VERY careful around
power tools and anything sharper than a grape.

Sheesh! There IS one born every minute.